Bordentown City has long since been referred to as a transportation nexus, with access points to the North, South, East and West. There are many ways for you to come visit us.
- NJ Transit Bus 409
- NJ Transit Riverline Light Rail
- From the North: Take I-95 S to US-206 N, exit 7
- From the South: Take I-95 N or I-295 N to US-130 N
- From the West: Take I-276 E to I-95N to US-130 N
- From the East: Take I-195 W to US-130 S
Once you’re here, take advantage of our FREE City Shuttle that runs every Friday & Saturday from 5:00PM – 10:00PM. Park your car for FREE at Carslake Community Center/Gilder Field (207 Crosswicks St, Bordentown, NJ 08505) and hop on the shuttle that will bring you downtown where you can shop, dine and play!
Shuttle Stops will include:
- Intersection of Crosswicks Street/Farnsworth Avenue
- Farnsworth Avenue/Railroad Avenue (Municipal Pkg. Lot)
- Second Street/E. Church Street
- NJ Transit RiverLine Station @ Park/Prince Streets
- Home2Suites Hotel (on the 1/2 hour pick-up)
The Shuttle will visit these stops every 15 – 20 minutes for drop off/pick up.